The most recent update was on January 4, 2021.
This Cookies Policy defines Cookies and how We use them. You should read this policy to understand the types of cookies We use, as well as the information We gather through Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not keep sensitive personal information in our Cookies, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, and so on.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions must have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to in this Cookies Policy as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to r-tutors.
- Cookies are little files that a website places on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device, carrying information about your browsing history on that website, among other things.
- The website is GiveFastLink, which can be found at https:// r-tutors.com.
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Website, as well as any organization or legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Website.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” in nature. When You go offline, persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device, but session cookies are destroyed when You exit your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Cookies That Are Required Cookies of the Session type
Us, the administrators
- The purpose of these Cookies is to offer You with services available through the Website as well as to allow You to enjoy some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent usage of user accounts. The services You have requested cannot be offered without these Cookies, and We only use these Cookies to provide those services to You
- Cookies with Functionality Cookies of the Persistent TypeUs, the administrators
- These Cookies enable us to remember decisions You make when using the Website, such as remembering your login information or language selection. These Cookies are used to offer You with a more personalized experience and to save You having to re-enter Your choices each time You visit the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may have certain difficulties when using the Website, and some features may not operate properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://r-tutors.com/contact-us/